Monday, December 12, 2011

Memorable Monday #2

I actually had a different quotation in mind for today, but when I saw this shared on a friend's Face Book status, I thought this would be a great choice.  As we approach the end of this year and prepare for the next, inevitably resolutions start to rear their ugly heads.  To be truthful, I don't think there's anything wrong with looking to the new year as a fresh start, a chance to do things differently. Believe me, my resolution list will be filled to the brim as usual!  I think this quotation is a good reminder to me, and hopefully to someone else out there, that our resolutions don't always have to be tangible.  We can put down emotional baggage as we head into the new year, and thus make a different kind of "fresh start."

Are you with me??


You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.


Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment