Monday, December 5, 2011

Memorable Mondays

I've been trying to come up with some ways for me to remember to get over here and post more often.  As a result of this, I've decided that on Mondays, I will post a quotation, passage, or something of the like that I think others would enjoy as much as I do.  Welcome to Memorable Mondays at The Wholeness Project!

I hope you enjoy these posts, and please feel free to pass them on to friends and family!  Email me some of your favorites and I may share them in a Memorable Monday post here.

Here's today's Memorable Monday passage, from the movie The Princess Diaries:


Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.  The brave may not live forever, but the cautious will not live at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment